lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2020

Monday, November 2nd

 Happy Monday, everybody! 😁🙋

 It is time for AMAZING ANIMALS! 🐘🐊🐃


Have a look at this YouTube playlist 👉Amazing Animals | Nat Geo Kids and choose the video of YOUR  favorite animal (only one!), watch it and then send us a Vocaroo AUDIO with the most important information about it!  



VOCAROO LINK 👉 Vocaroo | Online voice recorder 



Example: 🔊 My favourite animal - Octopus 

🐙 My favourite animal is the octopus because it lives in the ocean.

It has got three hearts, it can change its colour to look like a rock, and it is very intelligent. I love it!! 🐙



ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!

LOVE YOU! 💖
MISS JIME

1 comentario:

  1. Hello jime,
    This is my vocaroo of my favorite animal:https://voca.ro/11Ox60BBSMbr
    bye bye
    Emma

    ResponderEliminar